Covering almost 50 years of gaming history, Sierra Collector’s Quest is the definitive guide to one of the industry’s most influential publishers. At its peak, Sierra consistently topped sales charts and won over legions of devoted fans. This special Quest for Glory guide is a tribute to Sierra On-Line and the many talented designers such as Lori & Corey Cole, who continually redefined computer gaming for decades.
Quest for Glory
This Kickstarter exclusive volume covers Lori & Corey Cole’s entire Hero multiverse: Quest for Glory, How to Be a Hero, School for Heroes, Hero-U, and Summer Daze. In addition to the main games, you will find some of their lesser known works such as Shannara, Passport2, Jet Set Poker, and more.
The Ultimate Collector’s Guide
Games, collections, multimedia, books, artwork, clothing, collectibles, and so much more are covered in OCD-level detail. All known variations are documented with as much distinguishing information as possible. Origins, platforms, formats, content lists, dimensions, page counts, product codes, variants — all presented in a very visual, easy to reference format.
- 15 unique games from 1 of the most beloved adventure series ever.
- 615 relics of Sierra On-Line history, covered in extreme detail.
- 60 countries worth of localized distribution spanning 6 continents.
- 10 years of unimaginably extensive research…
- 1 EPIC BOOK.
Available in three variations to suit your preferences and budget:
- Digital Edition: PDF Format
- Silver Edition: Soft Cover with Black & White Print
- Gold Edition: Hard Cover with Full Color Print